Registration is OPEN! Sign up here: http://goo.gl/forms/RwRGnAmrep8OVppp1
The event will run from approximately 1.15pm on Friday, 23 September 2016, to 5.00pm on Saturday, 24 September 2016.
Although there is no special bus from Bratislava to Košice, if you’re arriving on either RegioJet (10.41am) or Slovak Rail (11.52am), there will be a special conference bus from the train station to the venue plus lunch so you don’t have to rush and so you do get food. This is a free service (donations welcome!) this year. BUT you must sign up for it! Sign up HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/ZQKf7VxUF2z1rWL62
The registration fee includes the following:
- 3 plenary talks (Zuzka Strakova, Russell Stannard, and Lynda Steyne)
- 3 in-depth, hands-on, 90-minute workshops in 3 of the 4 sections: YLs (Zuzka Strakova), ICT in ELT (Russell Stannard), and drama in ELT (David Farmer).
- choice of 24 workshops
- conference bag with goodies
- publishers’ book fair
- coffee and light refreshments throughout the two days
- Friday evening drama workshop (David Farmer), entertainment, and refreshments
- a hot Saturday lunch
- time for networking and friends.
Renew your SKA membership or become a member when you register and save! Add only 10 EUR for a full year’s membership if included when you register for the conference.*
Members of our partner associations pay the SKA member’s price. Proof of membership required.
*The non-discount price for membership is 15 EUR/year.
All photos here are courtesy of our amazing friend and colleague, Ondrej Koscik. https://www.facebook.com/ondrejko.photo/